RANGE ROVER SPORT SVR
THE FASTEST LAND ROVER EVER
CO2 EMISSIONS g/km
FUEL ECONOMY Combined l/100km (mpg)
From 12.7 (Up to 22.2)‡
BUILT TO THRILL
Luxury and performance are taken to new heights in Range Rover Sport SVR. Created by a passionate team of designers and engineers at our centre of excellence, this vehicle drives like no other Land Rover.
SVR PERFORMANCE SEATS
Providing a supreme degree of support with maximum control, the lightweight SVR Performance seats in Windsor leather are heated as standard and offer cooling as an option. With an embossed SVR logo on the headrest, these sleeker seats are available in four colour combinations and Cut Diamond perforation pattern.
SVR’s performance seats are complemented by an exclusive steering wheel design and finishers in Satin Brushed Aluminium, Grand Black or Gloss Carbon Fibre. SVR branding in key locations serves to remind occupants that they are in our fastest and most capable performance SUV ever.
SVR exterior can be accentuated with an optional unique bonnet design in carbon fibre composite which can be specified in the vehicle’s body colour or in the striking, exposed Gloss Black Carbon Fibre. SVR’s muscular stance is complemented further by a mesh grille with SVR badging and side fender vents in Narvik Black. The look is completed with Pixel LED headlights and distinct signature Daytime Running Lights.
SVR features 21" 5 split-spoke ‘Style 5091’ alloy wheels with Satin Polish finish as standard. The optional 22" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5083' with either a Gloss Black or Satin Polish finish can also be specified.
ACTIVE EXHAUST SYSTEM
The active exhaust system features a two-stage Active Exhaust with electronically controlled valves that delivers the distinctively throaty sound. This is enhanced further with SVR exclusive integrated quad-tailpipes as standard.
Lightweight wheels provide increased performance, whilst re-tuned suspension, damping and steering systems enable precision control and an exhilarating driving experience.
ENGINES AT A GLANCE
|Engine||Acceleration 0-100kph (0-60mph)
|Max Speed km/h (mph)||Torque Nm||Combined l/100km (mpg)
||CO2 Emissions g/km
|V8 (5.0L PETROL 575PS) 8-Speed Transmission BUILD YOUR OWN||4.5 (4.3)||283 (176)||700||From 12.7 (Up to 22.2)‡||From 290‡|
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
HSE WITH DYNAMIC PACK
Shadow Atlas exterior details enhance the dynamic design, while the interior features perforated Windsor leather seats.
- 21” 5 split-spoke ‘Style 5085' alloy wheels
- Matrix LED headlights
- Power fold, heated door mirrors
- 16-way heated electric memory front seats
- Touch Pro Duo
- Rear Camera
A Black contrast roof and Carbon Fibre accents add to the vehicle’s sportier feel. Featuring stylish Windsor leather seating with suedecloth bolsters, combined with matching steering wheel and gearshift.
- 21" 9 spoke 'Style 9001' with Gloss Black finish
- Matrix LED Headlights with Signature DRL and Animated Directional Indicators
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Pack
- Suedecloth steering wheel and gearshift
- 16-way memory HST front seats in Windsor leather
- Touch Pro Duo with Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Black contrast roof
- Red brake calipers
AUTOBIOGRAPHY WITH DYNAMIC PACK
With Narvik Black exterior accents, Black contrast roof and Autobiography Semi-Aniline leather seats, this vehicle lives up to its name.
- 21” 5 split-spoke ‘Style 5085' alloy wheels with Diamond Turned Finish
- Matrix LED headlights
- Auto-dimming (drivers side only), power fold, heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- 22-way heated and cooled front seats
- MeridianTM Surround Sound System
- Drive and Park Packs
Its design is purposeful with features optimising both form and function. The exclusive 5.0 litre V8 Supercharged Petrol 575PS engine comes as standard.
- SVR Performance Seats
- Satin Brushed Aluminium Interior Trim Finisher
- Unique Mesh Grille Design
- 21” 5 split-spoke ‘Style 5091’ alloy wheels with Satin Polish Finish
- Active Exhaust System
- Re-tuned suspension, damping and steering systems