UPDATE YOUR VEHICLE — WIRELESSLY
You can update your Land Rover vehicle through your in-car infotainment system. Updating your vehicle will provide you with the latest features and ensure the utmost stability for your Land Rover. Wireless updates are available for our latest vehicles. Older Land Rover vehicles may qualify for a free upgrade.
HOW TO ACTIVATE WIRELESS SOFTWARE UPDATES
STEP 1 – CONNECT
Press the ‘Settings’ icon on your Touchscreen and enter ‘All Settings’. Continue to the ‘Connectivity’ menu and turn your mobile data to ‘On’, OR activate your vehicle’s Wi-Fi.
STEP 2 – TURN ON
Go back to ‘All Settings’ and select ‘Software update’. This menu gives you the option to turn software updates on. If they’re turned off, simply press the power button to turn software updates to ‘On’.
STEP 3 – ACCEPT
A ‘Terms & Conditions’ pop-up will appear. Press ‘Agree’ to activate software updates.
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR WIRELESS SOFTWARE UPDATE
STEP 1 – BEGIN UPDATE
You can check for InControl Touch Pro software updates by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘All Settings’ > ‘Software update’ and pressing ‘Check for update’. If an update is available, a pop-up will appear on your Touchscreen with three options: ‘Install now’, ‘Remind me later’ or ‘Skip update’.
STEP 2 – INSTALLATION
After pressing ‘Install now’ and agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, the update will start. You can continue to use your vehicle as normal while the InControl Touch Pro system updates.
STEP 3 – COMPLETE
You will receive a notification on your Touchscreen once the update has been completed successfully. Your vehicle has now been updated to the new software version.
SOFTWARE UPDATE RELEASE NOTES
SOFTWARE UPDATES FAQS
GENERAL OVERVIEWGENERAL OVERVIEW
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR VEHICLEHOW TO CONNECT YOUR VEHICLE
HOW TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE UPDATESHOW TO ACTIVATE SOFTWARE UPDATES
HOW TO PERFORM A SOFTWARE UPDATEHOW TO PERFORM A SOFTWARE UPDATE
- How do I know if an update is available?
- What do I need to do before installing an update?
- How do I perform an InControl Touch Pro update?
- How do I perform an update to the vehicle connectivity system?
- I have accepted the download; can I still use my vehicle?
- How long does the software update installation take?
- How do I know when the software update is complete?
- Do I need to have a signal for the installation to take place?
- Can I stop the installation once it has started?
ISSUE RESOLUTIONISSUE RESOLUTION
- The download has failed; what should I do?
- The installation has failed; what should I do?
- I skipped the update but I now want to install it. What should I do?
- Can I update the software while out of the country?
- Can I stop other people from updating my software?
- Do I need an InControl account for software updates?
- Why haven’t I seen a notification for the InControl Touch Pro update?