1. By submitting an entry to the Goodwood Revival Colouring Competition (the “Competition”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of the Entrant’s first name and county in conjunction with the Competition and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winners as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Competition is promoted and managed by Jaguar Land Rover Limited; Registered in England and Wales; No 1672070; Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF,England (the “Promoter”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I enter the Competition?
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition is open to all UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland) aged 13 years old and under at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winners. Parents or guardians of the child must submit the Competition entry on their behalf. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the Parent or Guardian submitting the entry is referred to as Parent or Guardian (“Parent or Guardian”), you or your, and the child as the entrant (the “Entrant”).
6. The following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Competition:
a. any family member of anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Competition; and/or
b. any family members of employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its families and its associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
7. The Competition is open from 9 September 2016 at 7.30am and will close on 11 September 2016 at 7pm (the “Competition Period”).
8. To enter the Competition, the Entrant must colour in the specific colouring page (the “Picture”) using only felt-tips, pens, crayons or colouring pencils and write their name and age on the Picture. The Parent or Guardian of the Entrant must write their name, phone number, address and email address on the Picture, and hand it to a representative of the Promoter at Goodwood Revival on behalf of the Entrant. The Picture can be found on the Telegraph website (see Telegraph.co.uk/motoring) which will need to be downloaded and printed, or it is available within the Jaguar Land Rover tent at Goodwood Revival.
9. Only entries received during the course of the Competition Period and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Competition.
10. Only one entry per Entrant is permitted for the Competition. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Anyone found to have used multiple entries to enter the Competition will be ineligible. Please note that Pictures will not be returned to Entrants.
11. If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid.
12. There are two (2) prizes available in total, (one prize for the age 7 and under category and one prize for the age 8-13 category). The prize will be:
12.1 (i) One (1) Land Rover Heritage Bear and (ii) a family ticket (comprising of two adults and up to three children) for a VIP tour of the Land Rover Reborn Workshop at Lode Lane, Solihull, B92 8NW (the “Prize”). The tour date to be arranged by Jaguar Land Rover and parent post prize awardance.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation) including travel costs.
14. Entrants may only win one Prize throughout the duration of the Competition.
15. All validly submitted entries will be reviewed by the judge, the Promoter’s resident artist at Goodwood, who will select one (1) winner from the aged 7 and under category and one (1) winner from the aged 8 to 13 category, (so two (2) winners in total) that they think are the most interesting, creative and original.
16. The winning Entrants’ Parent or Guardian will be contacted via email within 21 working days of the Competition Period ending. The Promoter will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect. Please ensure that the email address you provide is valid in order for the Promoter to contact you.
17. The winning Entrant’s Parent or Guardian will be asked to confirm the Entrant’s name and postal address and that they accept the Prize by replying to the Promoter within 10 working days of being notified. If the winning Entrant’s Parent or Guardian cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer that Prize to another Entrant as selected by the judge. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning Entrant.
18. If the Prize is not claimed by a winning Entrant’s Parent or Guardian, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winning Entrant if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winning Entrant will be selected by the judge. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning Entrant.
19. The Prize will be delivered by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the postal address supplied by the winning Entrant’s Parent or Guardian. A signature from the Entrant’s Parent or Guardian will be required upon delivery.
20. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winning Entrant is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that Entrant and award the prize to another Entrant as selected by the judge. In that event the original winning Entrant’s Parent or Guardian agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning Entrant.
21. If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winning Entrant, Parent or Guardian will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
22. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
23. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Neither the Promoter nor its respective group companies, or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Competition or as a result of an Entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning Entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Competition does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, any related third party and its respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
25. The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
26. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Competition including non-contractual claims.
Use of Competition entries and Personal Data
By entering the Competition you agree that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Competition entry (including that of the Entrant) and in the process of entering:
a. to enable it to administer the entry in the Competition, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify you if you are the Parent or Guardian of the winning Entrant. If you are the Parent or Guardian of the winning Entrant then the Entrant’s winning Picture, first name, county and age may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website, own social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Competition and/or notified on request to members of the public; and
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Competition and fulfilment of the Prize.
To find out the name of the winning Entrant please send your request by e-mail, after 9am September 26th to: email@example.com