Land Rover Pro User Trainer: Training Professionals
Without training, even the most talented individuals would not be able to achieve and excel in their chosen fields. This theory is understood by the most successful businesses – who understand that professional training is an investment in the future.
And because these businesses know that Land Rover understands the importance of this investment, they turn to us for their specialist professional training.
Land Rover Experience: Customer-Centric and Dedicated to Driver Training
Our customer portfolio includes many high-profile companies and public service companies – including SA’s largest utilities companies, military and police forces; companies that rely heavily on the skills of their vehicle operators.
At Land Rover, we have a very flexible customer-centric focus – and our existing courses are frequently tailored to meet the needs of each of our customers; or we create a syllabus to meet new specialised operating needs.
What Land Rover Experience Training Can Do For You
So whether or not you use Land Rover vehicles on your fleet, we can equip your staff with the knowledge, skills and techniques they need to perform a wide range of tasks. Our practical, hands-on courses Go Beyond simple instruction in the safe use of equipment to look at increased effectiveness, reliability and service levels - helping your business minimise total costs and maximise productivity.
For more information contact your nearest Experience Centre to find out how our training courses can benefit you.
National Network of Training Courses
We have a network of training centres across Southern Africa, offering Level 1 and Level 2 driving courses. The availability of the specialist courses varies, so please contact your local Land Rover Experience Centre to see which courses are available there.
LRE Professional Training; an Unrivalled Proposition
We are unique in the world of professional user training, and offer an unrivalled combination of benefits at highly competitive prices:
- Products you want to be trained in – LRE vehicle training is delivered in current model-year Land Rover products
- Places you want to be trained at – LRE centres all offer superb training and conference facilities
- People you want to be trained by – LRE instructors are chosen for their people skills as well as their experience
With so much on offer, isn't it time you learned about how LRE Training can help your business run better?
Driving Skills and Driver Training: Level 1 Off-Road Driving Course
The Level 1 Driving Course is designed to teach delegates the following:
- The principles and advantages of four-wheel drive systems· Exploiting these advantages to travel safely on any terrain
- Extensive coaching in off-road driving techniques
- Ground-reading and obstacle recognition skills (helping reduce the costly and time-consuming risk that your vehicle becomes stranded or damaged)
- Daily checks and basic vehicle maintenance (to help operators maximise fleet reliability and minimise total costs)
Driving Skills and Driver Training: Level 2 Off-Road Driving Course
Our Level 2 Driving Course goes far beyond the core health and safety based syllabus of the Level 1 Driving Course, and covers:
- Terrain-specific skills development (including sand, mud, snow and ruts)
- Skills development for navigating low friction surfaces at higher speeds
- Extensive behind-the-wheel experiences to refine skills and techniques
We have the breadth of experience to train your team to safely and efficiently negotiate a wide range of challenging terrain.
Trailer Handling Skills: Level 1 Trailer Handling Course
The Level 1 Trailer Handling course is a one-day event designed to teach the basics to inexperienced operators. Once completed, we offer an Intensive Trailer Handling course, which is road-based and will give delegates extensive on-road towing and driving experience.
Trailer Handling Skills: Level 2 Off-Road Towing Course
The Level 2 Advanced Off-Road Towing course is designed to train operators on how to safely and reliably tow in off-road environments. Based around the need to continually assess and mitigate the hazards and risks of towing to the trailer, the towing vehicle and the terrain in question, the course includes practical experience of negotiating a range of obstacles as well as tight off-road manoeuvring, failure-to-climb procedures, trailer recovery and even how to change a wheel when off-road.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070