The 2012 Range Rover Evoque has been named “Ruedas ESPN Best SUV” at the 41st Annual South Florida International Auto Show held from October 28 to November 6, 2011 in Miami.
Ruedas ESPN is the leading automotive radio show in Spanish in the United States, broadcast live on ESPN Deportes Radio, a network of more than 45 radio stations in the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as SIRIUS and XM Channel 149. Ruedas ESPN executive Committee was responsible for generating the nominations. A group of industry experts selected the winners of the twelve basic categories.
The all-new Range Rover Evoque – the lightest and most fuel efficient Range Rover ever produced is on sale now in the United States. The Range Rover Evoque stays true to the core values of Range Rover; providing premium levels of craftsmanship, luxury, performance, and Land Rover multi-terrain capability, while embodied in a more compact package.
"We are honored to accept this award, and are very pleased with the recognition the Range Rover Evoque is receiving this early in the launch. It has quickly become a highly sought after vehicle throughout the United States and Canada," said Kim McCullough, Brand Vice President, Land Rover North America.
- The lightest and most fuel-efficient Range Rover ever produced
- Full-time intelligent all-wheel drive with electronically-controlled Haldex center coupling
-All-new 240 hp*turbocharged direct injected 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission to deliver excellent performance and fuel economy
- 28 MPG EPA estimated highway and 18 MPG EPA estimated city fuel economy
- Suspension configured for dynamic and agile handling across varied terrain, available with Adaptive Dynamics featuring MagneRide™ magneto-rheological damper technology
- All-weather, multi-terrain capability with Land Rover’s patented Terrain Response, which features driver selectable programs to suit various terrain conditions
- Five passenger leather seating
- Full fixed glass panoramic roof with power blind
- Innovative Range Rover technologies, including an 8-inch (203mm) touch-screen display and an available 360 degree Surround Camera System
- Three design themes to suit customer desires
- Choice of coupe and five-door models
- To be sold in 160 countries worldwide, with North American deliveries beginning in October 2011
- Innovative ‘Pulse of the City’ marketing campaign has generated buzz ahead of launch
- Over 40 influential international public personalities, known as ‘City Shapers,’ have been involved in exciting pre-launch activities
Next Generation of the World’s Most Iconic Luxury SUV Wins Consumer Award to be Presented at Chicago Auto Show
Land Rover's 2012 Range Rover Wins Luxury SUV Award for the Fifth Consecutive Year in this Category & Eighth Year Overall for the Model
Lightest and Most Fuel Efficient Range Rover Ever Continues to Impress
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070