Land Rover's engineers testing ground-breaking Diesel ERAD Hybrid vehicles to dramatically reduce CO2 emissions:
- Land Rover's full hybrid diesel ERAD prototypes now on
the road for engineering test and evaluation
- Developed around a clean and efficient diesel engine –
one of the world's first diesel hybrid vehicle programs
- Incorporates advanced engineering such as an Electric
Rear Axle Drive (ERAD) – which helps deliver true Land
Rover all-terrain capability – a Crank Integrated Starter
Generator (CISG) and a 'next-generation' lithium ion
- Scalable and modular hybrid technology, designed to
be used across a range of future Land Rover models
- Part of a joint research project between Land Rover
and the UK Government's Energy Saving Trust
- Unique technology, which is just one example of Land
Rover's engineering initiatives for a more sustainable
future, collectively named e_TERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES
Land Rover has confirmed today that the first member of the all-new Discovery family will be the Discovery Sport premium compact SUV.
Land Rover, the British brand synonymous with adventure, today announced a long-term global partnership with Richard Branson’s pioneering commercial spaceline, Virgin Galactic.
The Land Rover Discovery has carved an enviable reputation for itself – from deserts, jungles and barren peaks, where its extraordinary capabilities have seen it through the harshest terrains.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070