Land Rover's engineers testing ground-breaking Diesel ERAD Hybrid vehicles to dramatically reduce CO2 emissions:
- Land Rover's full hybrid diesel ERAD prototypes now on
the road for engineering test and evaluation
- Developed around a clean and efficient diesel engine –
one of the world's first diesel hybrid vehicle programs
- Incorporates advanced engineering such as an Electric
Rear Axle Drive (ERAD) – which helps deliver true Land
Rover all-terrain capability – a Crank Integrated Starter
Generator (CISG) and a 'next-generation' lithium ion
- Scalable and modular hybrid technology, designed to
be used across a range of future Land Rover models
- Part of a joint research project between Land Rover
and the UK Government's Energy Saving Trust
- Unique technology, which is just one example of Land
Rover's engineering initiatives for a more sustainable
future, collectively named e_TERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES
The 2014 Range Rover Sport has been crowned the ‘2014 Four Wheeler of the Year’ by Four Wheeler magazine.
Land Rover introduced the Range Rover Long-Wheelbase Autobiography Black edition, Land Rover’s newest and most exclusive luxury model ever.
The 2014 Range Rover Sport has received a 2014 ALG Residual Value Award for the “Best Premium Midsize Utility Vehicle – 2 Row”.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070