A Diplomat or member of an international organisation representing their country abroad.
A Diplomatic Mission purchasing a vehicle for use as an official vehicle.
Confirmation of your status as an envoy of your country can be achieved using:
- Diplomatic passport from the Foreign Ministry with accreditation from the host country - Official Passport from the UN or associated organizations - Special identity document issued by the Foreign Ministry or special identity documents issued by the host country for members of international organisations
In addition if you are a member of one of the following organisations you may also qualify.
Internationally coordinated organisations
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) - European Space Agency (ESA) - Western European Union (WEU) - Council of Europe
Other international organisations
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) - Interpol - Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
UN main organisation specialist agencies and institutions, e.g.
- International Labour Organisation (ILO) - United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) - International Telecommunication Union (ITU) - International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) International Development Association (IDA) -International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament - European Court. - Their executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Organisation (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMEA), Europol