Land Rover Advance Payment Plan
No monthly payments, just a single, up-front payment followed by a choice of three final options at the end of your agreement term.
How it Works
Just choose the Land Rover you want, agree your annual mileage and decide your agreement term between 20 and 24 months. Based on your chosen term and mileage Land Rover Finance will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the optional final payment. The GMFV is deducted from the price of your car; you simply pay the remaining balance plus the agreement interest as a single upfront payment. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew – Choose a new car from your Land Rover dealer and you and excess value over the GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value) on your current Land Rover towards your deposit. Alternatively you can trade in your old car or sell it privately.
- Retain – To keep your Land Rover you only need to pay the GMFV.
- Return – Simply return your car to Land Rover finance in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Ideal if you were planning to pay for your Land Rover outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today.
- No regular payments. The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value protects you against any potential fall in used car values.
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Land Rover more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced.
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs; and at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.
Additional Benefits for Business Customers.
- Interest charges are allowable against tax.
- A proportion of the car's value can be written down against profits because it is an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)