1. By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions and to the use of your name in conjunction with the competition and publication of any list of names. You also agree that, if selected as the winner, you may be asked to take part in publicity activities.
2. To enter, simply send a photo showing where your Land Rover took you this summer with a story of up to 100 words describing your trip/adventure to firstname.lastname@example.org Only those entries submitted by email will be eligible to win.
3. Entry is free. Internet access is required.
4. The competition is open from the 1st of August to the 31st of August 2013.
5. The competition is open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 23 or over. Proof of age will be required from all competition winners. For the avoidance of doubt, the competition is not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
6. No employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter (see Point 21 for details), its retailer network, associated companies or their families will be eligible to take part in the prize draw.
7. Participants may submit one valid entry. Additional entries will not be included in the competition.
8. Only entries that have been completed correctly will be considered to be valid.
9. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter takes no responsibility for incomplete entries. Any such incomplete entries will not be considered valid.
10. There are 5 top prizes which will comprise the winner and one friend of their choice to participate in a Half Day Driving Experience at one of seven participating Land Rover Experience Centres in the UK. The location and date will be agreed with the prize winner once the winner has been notified of the prize. Both the winner and guest must have held a full current driving licence for a minimum of 12 months and be over 21 years of age. Occupants must be able to safely use standard seatbelts. All participants will be required to confirm their health and fitness to participate in off-road driving activity on the day of the driving experience. A disclaimer form must be signed by all parties upon registration. The winner will be solely responsible for organising and paying for their transport to and from the Land Rover Experience Centre and all subsistence.
There are 5 second prizes which will comprise a Land Rover Summer Health Check worth £19.95.
11. Participants may only win one prize throughout the duration of the competition.
12. The winners will be chosen by a panel of Land Rover experts that will consider from all entries received on Monday 2nd of September 2013.
13. The winner of a prize will be contacted by telephone or email within five working days from 2nd September 2013 and asked to confirm their name, e-mail address and that they accept the prize. If the successful winner cannot be contacted within five working days after the first attempt to contact them then then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
14. In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must notify the Promoter’s nominated agency (BPL, at the address as per Point 18) immediately. In this circumstance, Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
15. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winner is illegible, or foul play is suspected under these terms and conditions then the Promoter reserves the right exercisable at its sole discretion to not award the prize and to select another entrant to be the winner.
16. All relevant documents for the prize will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the postal address supplied by the winner. A signature will be required upon delivery.
17. If selected as a winner, you acknowledge and accept that the prize could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
18. There is no cash or credit alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
19. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The name of the winners can be obtained by contacting BPL Marketing Ltd – Land Rover, 3rd Floor, 16/17 Little Portland Street, London, W1W 8BP.
21. The Promoter of this competition is Jaguar Land Rover Limited. Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England and Wales No: 1672070.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the competition.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Promoter’s nominated agency at the address as per Point 18.
24. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
25. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070