These terms and conditions apply to the Service Pack purchased by you in respect of your new Range Rover Sport (the “Vehicle”) as set out on your Service Pack Summary. By purchasing the Service Pack you agree with your issuing Dealer (as detailed on the Service Pack Summary) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The exact details of the Service Pack, including type of package, duration of cover and payment terms, are set out in the Service Pack Summary.
2. The Service Pack and cover commences on the date of first registration of the Vehicle for the period stipulated in the Service Pack Summary, even if you purchased the Service Pack after you bought the Vehicle.
3. The Service Pack attaches to the Vehicle and therefore will transfer to any subsequent owners of the Vehicle. It is not transferable to another vehicle, whether owned by you or anyone else.
4. The Vehicle will require servicing in accordance with the schedule set out in the Service Pack Summary. Please note that the Vehicle’s first service may become due earlier than the first 12 months, depending upon the mileage limitation stated within your Online Service History & Warranty Benefits Book.
5. Items not specifically mentioned in the Service Pack Summary and any items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Pack.
6. Any service claimed must relate to the Vehicle described in the Service Pack Summary. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with Land Rover’s guidelines and should be carried out at by a Land Rover Repairer in the United Kingdom. If you do not follow these servicing requirements, the Service Pack may be invalidated. To find your nearest Land Rover Repairer please visit: www.landrover.com.
7. You are advised to keep your customer card in the Vehicle, as you will be required to show it to the Repairer when arranging for the Vehicle to be serviced. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions please contact the Administrator.
8. You must retain receipts from any service as Land Rover is entitled to check the service record in the event of a claim.
9. Payment for your Service Pack is due in accordance with the arrangements set out in the Service Pack Summary.
10. You have the right to cancel this Service Pack within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of purchase shown in the Service Pack Summary, provided that no service claim has been made during that period. Should you wish to cancel within this period, please contact the issuing Dealer from which you purchased your Vehicle and they will arrange for cancellation of your Service Pack. Unless cancelled in accordance with these cancellation rights, no refund will be made.
11. This Service Pack is designed to cover vehicles built to Land Rover’s original specification. If your Vehicle has been modified with any non-manufacturer supplied parts or any non-approved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, Land Rover hereby reserves the right to decline any claim that may occur due to the fitment or failure of a modified part which would otherwise be covered by the Service Pack. Cosmetic modifications are acceptable providing they are to an identical size and specification as Land Rover’s equivalent – you may need to advise your Vehicle insurer of these changes.
12. The Vehicle will not be covered by this Service Pack whilst it is owned by a motor trader or garage or by the proprietor(s) of such a motor trader or garage with the exception of those owned by authorised Land Rover dealers and used as demonstrator or courtesy cars.
13. The Dealer’s obligations in relation to the Service Pack and these terms and conditions will cease once the Service Pack period expires or you have cancelled the Service Pack prior to that time.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
15. Cover under this Service Pack may only be granted to individuals residing in (or corporate bodies registered in) the United Kingdom or the Isle of Man as at the date of purchase of the Service Pack.
16. This Service Pack shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Service Plan.
17. The Service Pack is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
18. “Land Rover” means the manufacturer of the Vehicle, Jaguar Land Rover Limited of Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF.
19. “Repairer” means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel islands which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with Land Rover.
20. Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Administrator. Both your issuing Dealer and the Administrator may share any information you provide, together with other information, with their business partners, suppliers or agents, including Land Rover, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfillment and financial and account administration. We will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Administrator may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070