DIPLOMATIC & EMBASSY SALES
Around the world, many nations have chosen Land Rover vehicles to support their diplomatic and embassy missions. In part, that’s probably down to our ‘go anywhere’ capability which allows our vehicles to move effortlessly between embassy events, whether in the city or the country.
As a serving diplomat, or a member of an International organisation representing your country abroad, Land Rover offers special diplomatic pricing on our entire range of vehicles. We will build and supply your vehicle to the specification of the country where you are posted.
To help you take advantage of Land Rover’s special offers, we have a dedicated team on hand to assist you with everything; from choosing your vehicle and delivery details to helping you move your Land Rover with you on your next posting.
To qualify for this service, you will need to be a diplomat, a member of an international organisation representing their country abroad or a diplomatic mission purchasing a vehicle for use as an official vehicle. Confirmation of your status as an envoy of your country can be verified using:
- A diplomatic passport from the Foreign Ministry with accreditation from the host country
- An official passport from the UN or associated organisations
- A special identity document issued by the foreign ministry. Or special identity documents issued by the host country for members of international organisations. If you are a member of one of the following organisations you may also qualify.
OTHER QUALIFYING DIPLOMATIC BODIES
Internationally coordinated organisations
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
Other international organisations
- European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Interpol Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
UN main organisation specialist agencies and institutions
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament European Court