LAND ROVER AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCES THE NEW 2011 DEFENDER LIMITED EDITION
- Class-leading all-terrain capability with a raw and edgy style.
- Two striking exterior colours - either Zermatt Silver or for the first time on a Defender, Nara Bronze, both with contrast Santorini Black finish to the roof and wheel arches.
- Introduction of 16 inch Saw Tooth alloy wheels with MTR tyres.
- A choice of two interior colourways in either Ebony or a unique duo-tone Ebony and Almond interior.
The Defender Limited Edition offers raw and edgy style, with the class-leading all-terrain capability you would expect of this motoring icon.
The exterior is available in either Zermatt Silver or for the first time on a Defender, Nara Bronze. These contemporary colour schemes are enhanced by a contrasting Santorini Black finish to the roof and wheel arches. And for the first time unique gloss black 16 inch Saw Tooth alloy wheels with MTR tyres, to create a sense of raw utilitarianism.
For the interior there are a choice of two colourways, either Ebony to complement the Zermatt Silver exterior or a duo-tone Ebony and Almond interior for the Nara Bronze exterior. The seats, with the addition of leather side bolsters, offer a more refined finish to the interior.
There are two derivatives available, including a, 90 Station Wagon and 110 Station Wagon. The full range of regular options and accessories are also available to enhance capability and individuality.
Powered by the 2.4 litre common-rail diesel engine, this Defender boasts fuel efficiency and performance, with 360Nm torque for effortless towing, and enhanced on-road performance.
Exterior Design Content
- Two Paint Themes: Nara Bronze (new for Defender) and Zermatt Silver
- Santorini Black roof and wheel arches
- 'SVX' style front grille with centre vanes painted in body colour and headlamp surrounds in Santorini Black.
- Jewel like, technology effect front lights and clear direction indicators
- Rear LED lamps and clear direction indicators
- Anodised black chequer plate on bumper tops and along side sills
- New 'Saw Tooth' design 16" alloy wheel with gloss black finish
- Heavy Duty wheel track and MTR off-road tyre top provide a strong and purposeful stance.
- New DEFENDER badging on rear quarter panel
- Silver Land Rover Oval badge on rear quarter panel
- Gloss black LAND ROVER bonnet lettering
- Accessory new style side steps with silver aluminium chequer plate tops
Interior Design Content
- Part leather/part fabric colour way on existing Defender seat using Discovery 'Resolve' fabric and featuring new horizontal flute sew style
- Ebony leather border with Almond fabric centre panels for Nara vehicles
- Ebony leather border with Ebony fabric centre panels for Zermatt vehicles
- Contrast stitching on seats and steering wheel with Nutmeg stitching complementing the Almond interior and Lunar stitching complementing the Ebony interior
- Embossed LAND ROVER logo on front headrests
- Centre switch panel in paint finish to match exterior paint colour
- PVC centre cubby box with padded lid and contrast stitching
- Rubber Floor Mats
Three Range Rover Diesel Hybrid prototypes have completed the ultimate engineering sign-off test by traversing 13 countries over 53 days from Solihull, UK, to Mumbai, India
Jaguar Land Rover Australia is supporting a radical new solar car, incorporating Formula 1 design concepts, which will compete in this year’s Bridgestone World Solar Challenge.
Land Rover Global Ambassador and professional explorer Ben Saunders sets off on the most ambitious polar expedition in more than 100 years.
Jaguar Land Rover Limited: Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF Registered in England No: 1672070